Monday, August 25, 2008

What Was I Thinking


Here is a picture of the kids watching a movie in our bed looking sweet and angelic. This look lasted until I tried to put Sarah Foster in a big girl bed in Parker's room. Did I mention that while doing this Chad was still out of town, and my Dad can not stand to hear them cry. WHAT WAS I THINKING!! We had 2 nights with little sleep. SF would not stay in her bed, but big brother was beating her out of the room to tell on her. So, after an hour of this, I put SF in the pac n play in Parker's room. Then we had to listen to her cry herself to sleep, and Parker finally passed out from exhaustion. This worked the first night. The second night Parker fell out of bed at midnight woke everyone up, but him!! I got him back in bed and put SF in her big girl bed. I went back to bed and then thought of everything she could get into if she woke up. I closed the hallway door, bathroom door, checked on her twice and then finally fell asleep around one! She was up and in bed with me at 5 and P was up at 6:30! So, again I asked myself what was I thinking. SF has been back in her crib for two nights and has slept until 7:30 every morning. She has also taken 3 hour naps. I am writing all of this to justify why she is back in the crib. At this point, I am sleeping so she might go to kindergarten in a crib!!

2 comments:

Mary Margaret said...

Save your sanity---let her stay in that crib!!!

Leigh Ann said...

Bless you! Keep that baby in her bed!!!