Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Water Park






I know it has been several days since I have written anything. Chad played in a golf tournament with his Dad, brother and brother-n-law this past weekend. So, that means we had 8 children 7 and under running around all weekend. I also helped Chad work on Friday, and left my 2 children with Chrysler and Marty. They took everyone swimming and told everyone they were John and Kate +8. Everyone had a great time, but I am sure that was not the most fun the adults had all weekend.
Ok, now to the water park. We went to the new splash pad today and had the best time. It was only 900 degrees, but the kids had a great time. Sarah Foster in her new hair do of pig tails looked so cute and was not afraid of the big kids. She would get knocked down come over let me kiss her boo boo and was right back out there. I guess that is what happens when you have an older brother. Parker was attached to his friend Cooper. They ran I think more then anything today. We are going to be sad when Cooper starts kindergarten this Friday. Enjoy the pictures. I can not wait for Chad to join us on the next adventure to the water park!!! Maybe when I am not pregnant I will not be so miserable outside!?

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

Love the pig tails! We had a great time....we'll be ready to go back soon.