Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pig Tails



Last weekend Chrysler put Sarah Foster's hair in pig tails. She looks so cute that I wanted everyone to see her. I am sad a little though because first of all my baby has enough hair to have pig tails, and because she looks like a big girl and not my baby. To be around her though you would know she is not a baby. She thinks she is as old as her brother. She wants to walk everywhere and carry her bag, that is as big as she is, like a purse. She is such a girly girl. Which shows me God has a sense of humor because I am NOT a girly girl. My sister,Sarah, laughs that I have tea parties and play with dolls now. I never did growing up. Sarah reminds me that I never would play baby dolls or have tea parties with her. I wanted to be outside in the dirt!!! Sarah Foster does take after her name sake. Sarah Foster wants to wear her many different shoes, have a purse, her cell phone and a bow in her hair. What am I going to do if number 3 is a girl!!!???

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

So cute! You are great with a little girl. You'll know just what to do no matter what #3 is:)

Anna and Russ Polsgrove said...

mika--Those pigtails are too cute!!!!

Anna

bec-bec said...

Hey!! I can't believe Sarah Foster is that big. It seems like yesterday that she was born and now you are on #3. I found your blog though some friends of mine. Glad to find you!! :>