Saturday, August 23, 2008

Papa gone...22 hours and counting until Daddy is home!!



My Dad left this morning after breakfast and we were very sad to see him go. I am now counting down until Chad gets home. 22 hours and counting!!! We went to Birmingham on Thursday to see Chad. It was a great break in the week. My Dad and the kids went swimming and I got to sit and watch. It was great!!! Friday we went to The McWane center. It is a children's science and learning center. The kids had a great time. The only catastrophy was Sarah Foster got her hand caught in the elevator, and Parker was crying hysterically when we left because he did not want to leave. All in all a pretty normal outing for us. I am so glad my dad, again, was there to help us. The pictures are of Sarah Foster playing in the water at The McWane center and Parker helping Mr. Fizz make things Fizzy. I would definitely recommend The McWane center if you are in Birmingham for a cool indoor change of scenery. I think in another year or two Parker would actually like it even more, but there is a great playground area.

No comments: