Friday, October 17, 2008

Our New Family

Walker is 2 weeks old today. I have had little time to do much blogging. I knew it would be busy with 3, but no one can really prepare you. All three of my children are clean, their teeth and hair brushed, and are dressed for the day. I THINK I brushed my teeth this morning. This all took place while my mom is still here. I do not know what I am going to do when she leaves. The pictures below are a group effort from 4 adults. They are the best I could get out of 99 pictures.

My sister came last weekend with my nephew Easton who is 16 months. He did not quite know what to think about not being the center of the universe. Parker, Sarah Foster and Easton did not play the best together. SF pushed Easton down a couple of times and Parker would take things from him. These are tough things when you are an only child. This has been happening to SF since she was born. One time we hear Easton crying and SF comes walking out of the room like nothing happened. I asked her what she did to Easton and she turns around with this angelic face and says "I pushed!" My sweet little girl was the bully of the weekend. We did have a great visit and I was sad to see Sarah leave.


Our first family photo at home!



Sarah Foster with Walker


Parker, Me, Walker, Sarah Foster, Sarah and Easton


Parker, Me, Walker, my mom(G.G.), Sarah Foster, Sarah and Easton


Walker, Sarah Foster, Parker and Easton

1 comment:

The Mims Family said...

It should be illegal for someone to be so beautiful and put together after having their 3rd baby!!! So wrong... Love ya'll!