Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Costumes

Parker is going to be Diego for Halloween, and I have been searching all over the world the last few weeks for a costume for him. I even had my sister look in Oklahoma. Anyway, I finally had to order it from Amazon.com. It came in the mail last Thursday and you would have thought it was Christmas at our house. Sarah Foster is going to be Dorothy because we have hand me down ruby red slippers from our cousin Chandler, so all we needed was the costume, which by the way I could not find in Tupelo. Sarah had to get it for me in Oklahoma. OH how I wish we had a Target!!! That is another story for another day. Both kids had to put on their costumes and play in them all evening. It was really cute. I am looking forward to Halloween.



Sarah Foster had to have one of my purses because Parker has a rescue pack!


I am thankful Parker wanted to be Diego and not something scary. I actually really like Diego. Parker can count to 10 in Spanish just from watching the cartoon!!

1 comment: