Friday, December 4, 2009

New Hunting and New Moon

Chad and Parker packing up leaving for the deer camp on a Friday afternoon. Sarah Foster, Walker and I are joining them on Saturday morning. So, Chad's truck is naturally packed with hunting stuff, an exersaucer and a jogging stroller. We got such a kick out of looking in the back of the truck and thinking of how things have changed.



The reason the other two kids and I did not join them until the morning is because I had been waiting 6 months for the New Moon premiere. Ten of us got together before the movie for appetizers and discussion. It was so much fun. We then went and stood inline an hour and fifteen minutes early for a good seat. Surprisingly we were not the oldest people there. Sarah Foster as you see below was up to help celebrate and then played with Miss Ashley while we went to the movie. She thought it was fun to be one of the big girls.

back row Ginger, Kelly, Leigh Ann, Emily, Shani
front row Ginger, Sarah Foster, Jennifer, me and Misty

Jennifer and me sporting our Team Cullen T-shirts. Never thought I would say this, but I almost switched teams in the middle of the movie. That will mean NOTHING to some who read this!!!

No comments: