Sunday, February 1, 2009

Trip to Oklahoma

The kids and I went to Oklahoma the middle of January. This was Walker's first trip. Chad could not go with us, so my sweet Dad flew to Little Rock and drove us the 5 hours to Edmond. Four hours on my own was long enough. I do not know how I would have made it without him.

We had a great visit. Below are pictures of Birthday parties for SF and Parker in Oklahoma. They had so much fun playing with cousins Kylie and Kloe. I do not think Chad has seen the pictures of his son getting his hair curled and lip stick put on!!!


Kloe, Parker and Kylie


SF with her new baby and straightening iron

The girls playing


At Papa's house playing

Playing baseball in Papa's back yard. Parker can really hit the ball. Sarah Foster likes to play too.



SF and Papa after a long day. My Dad does
not know I took this picture, so I am sure to
here about this. I thought they looked very
sweet!!!

No comments: