Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sarah Foster Play Date

Sarah Foster and I are in a music class together every Wednesday morning while Parker is at school. This is our second year to be in the class and she loves it. Last week was the first week since Walker was born that I actually made it to class, and this was only because Leigh Ann was sweet enough to watch Walker for me.
The four previous weeks Jamie has helped me out tremendously by picking Sarah Foster up and taking her to class. She then would take Sarah Foster and Ella Grace to lunch or to play at her house, and bring her home just in time for a nap. What a deal that has been for me. As you can see from these pictures Sarah Foster loves playing with Ella Grace. These pictures are at Ella Grace's house two weeks ago. Both girls love to slide!! We are going to have to get one of these for the winter. I do not know what I would do without such great friends to help me with my children. This week will be the first week for me to take Sarah Foster and Walker to music. I am sure lots of praying will be involved because it will also be my first day to drive Parker's car pool. I have also had a lot of help on that side from Joan and Kristina. One of them would pick the boys up from school, feed them lunch, take them to GO and bring Parker home just in time for a nap. OH how I have been spoiled!!










No comments: