Monday, September 1, 2008

Pregnancy Panic




Besides the fact that I am 34 weeks pregnant, chasing a 3 year old and a one year old, and it is 90 degrees outside, oh and my maternity clothes are too tight, I am having the I do not have much time left panic. Chad's mom sent us a crib last week from her house, so that is one thing checked off my list. Parker and Sarah Foster love being in the same room. I just went in to check on them during nap time and they were both giggling in the crib. So, I had to be the mean mom and take P to a different room to nap and listen to SF cry for 10 min.

During this holiday weekend and all of my panicking, I wanted a swing set for the kids. I have been talking about it for a while, but then I decided I wanted it yesterday. Fully assembled and ready to go. After I promised Chad he could hunt and play golf today, he and his brother are assembling a swing set I had to have NOW!!! From the pictures you see they had good helpers before nap time. SF has fallen and eaten dirt about 10 times, but she keeps getting up and following her brother. Chad has reminded me that on Labor Day weekend all he has done is Labor. I did get a good laugh though when I went outside to see if he and Chan needed any water and it looked like less of the swing set was assembled. Come to find out the first several pieces they put together were backwards!!! Now that they have gotten that out of the way it should be smooth sailing. Parker and Sarah Foster had better play on this swing set everyday for the next 10 years, or I am never going to hear the end of it. I kept saying, during my panic, they are going to need something to do while I am inside feeding the baby!!!

1 comment:

About Blair Curtis.... said...

Sweet Mica! I know the feeling!! I'm due in 2 days and I still feel like it's not all done! Not to mention I have been cleaning like a freak all summer and still cleaning....house still isn't clean enough! I am praying for your family and thinking of you daily! love you!