Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hair Cut Day


Can you tell by this sweet picture who got the hair cut and who did NOT!! The appt was for Parker to get his flower child hair cut. It is in his eyes even though he keeps telling me he can see just fine. We went after school on Thursday and after no nap. He was hysterical the second we walked in the door. I tried to have him sit on my lap, or what little lap I have left. He is so strong I had to call in reinforcements. Daddy came to save the day, but Parker was beyond getting it together. While Daddy and Parker were talking, I was talking to Mr. Bill about cutting Sarah Foster's hair, just a little, maybe after the baby was born. For some reason, I just could not bring myself to do it. When Parker could not get it together, Chad said go ahead and do hers!! After I swallowed the lump in my throat, my sweet little baby had a little of the back of her hair trimmed. Why are these things so hard!!!




She sat there and was an angel.
I so wish she could teach her brother how to act. Poor Mr. Bill when he has to cut Parker's hair next week.

She even had fun being cheesy for the camera!!!

No comments: